Good morning,

I want to realise a push notification proxy to signal incoming calls from
asterisk to softphones. Is Kamailio the preferred solution for this? I looked
also at Flexisip and Asterisk scripts and was told by a seasoned professional
that Kamailio is the preferable solution as its scalable. True?

I would be glad if someone could share his experiences.

Also can one Kamailio instance be used as an asterisk load balancer and also
push notification proxy ?

I have been a heavy openser user a long time ago. I used first openser as my
core routing engine but then switched to yate. Please excuse my rather broad
questions. From my experience with Openser the devil is in the detail. So any
hints on where this setup may cause problems would be great.

Thanks a lot for your input.

Gerry