On 28.08.19 16:54, Alexandru Covalschi wrote:
> Can I fire REGISTER's w/o authentication but then process 401/407 in a
> failure route and somehow tell UAC module which ha1 to use? Keeping
> all the timers functionality and uac_reg_lookup feature? Or at least
> if I process 401/407 in a failure_route and manually create the Auth
> header, will UAC module still be able to keep track of the registrations?

The failure_route is not executed for local generated requests, only for
requests received and then forwarded by kamailio.

You can try to play with event_route[tm:local-request] -- if there is an
Authorization header, remove it and add another one that you build
yourself with the ha1 value, using eventually some embedded scripting
such as Lua or Python. In uac_reg table set some dummy value for the
plain text password.

But could get complex -- like I said in the previous email, I find it
better to extend the module.

Cheers,
Daniel