Hello Anuran,

first you can also try it with simple acc logging to the kamailio log file.
This is maybe easier for a start to see how its working. So there is no need to
enable WITH_ACCDB. So bascially it works like this that you set the appropriate
flags and then the acc module will account the call.

Have a look to your kamailio log, there should be some entries from the acc
module after you placed a test call.

Cheers,

Henning