On 16.09.19 21:08, Yuriy Gorlichenko wrote:
> I found issue:
> Called  KSR.log earlier than it was initiated.
> Moved part of code previously used in cfgengine "lua" to lua_run().

Just to clarify: the issue was exposed because you moved some code that
was used previously with cfgengine lua to a lua_run() usage? The KSR
should be initialized quite early, that's why I am trying to figure out
if there are cases when Lua code can be executed (due to some modparams
or event routes) and the environment is not set, in order to find some
solution for such cases. So if you can provide more details about how
was used and not working, it may get fixes if it is a viable use case.

Cheers,
Daniel

> пн, 16 сент. 2019 г. в 15:25, Yuriy Gorlichenko <ovoshl...@gmail.com
> <mailto:ovoshl...@gmail.com>>:
>
>     Sorry Just a mistake. Offcourse it is path to kamailio.cfg file
>     which contains path to main.lua as modparam. Sorry for confusing
>
>     On Mon, 16 Sep 2019, 10:45 Daniel-Constantin Mierla,
>     <mico...@gmail.com <mailto:mico...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>         Hello,
>
>         is it "kamailio -f /etc/kamailio/extended/main.lua" or just a
>         typing mistake, because the config path provided with -f
>         should still be to the kamailio.cfg where you set global
>         parameters, load modules and set their parameters?
>
>         Cheers,
>         Daniel
>
>         On Mon, Sep 16, 2019 at 7:23 AM Yuriy Gorlichenko
>         <ovoshl...@gmail.com <mailto:ovoshl...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>             Hi! Im using kamailio 5.1.8 with app_lua and getting this
>             message during startup of kamailio. Looks like I forgot to
>             add something at the module setup, but cant figure out
>             what is wrong. My setup of app_lua is:
>
>             modparam("app_lua", "load", "/etc/kamailio/extended/main.lua")
>             modparam("app_lua","reload",1)
>             modparam("app_lua","register","textops")
>
>             app_lua [app_lua_sr.c:1599]: sr_kemi_lua_exec_func_ex():
>             invalid Lua environment attributes or parameters
>
>             starting kamailio service with kamailio -f
>             /etc/kamailio/extended/main.lua
>
>             Also here is little bit confusing me that in case of use
>             "KSR" everywhere I'm getting message about "sr"...
>
>             Thx in advice
>

>         --
>         Daniel-Constantin Mierla - http://www.asipto.com
>         http://twitter.com/#!/miconda - http://www.linkedin.com/in/miconda

Kamailio Advanced Training, Oct 21-23, 2019, Berlin, Germany --
https://asipto.com/u/kat