From: Olli Attila <attio...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, October 4, 2019 5:54 AM
To: Henning Westerholt <h...@skalatan.de>
Subject: Re: [SR-Users] Call limit through shared database

Hello Henning,

I tried the dialog profile sharing with dmq&dialog modules and now the syncing
works between the two kam nodes. Thank you!

Is there a way to keep the dialog profiles persistent (load from db if kam
restarts)? I was thinking a scenario where kam1 has already the call limit
maxed out and kam2 suddenly reboots and after reboot, kam2 should be aware of
dialogs on kam1 to be able to limit calls again correctly.

Cheers,
Olli