Hey David,

No, I was testing using the GSLB in GCP (Google) platform, but I believe
the exact same scenario would either work (or not) on AWS, as at the end
the key here is taking advantage of proxy protocol and SSL offloading, and
both these cloud providers have that option.

I'm going to give a try using force socket, maybe that's the way to go,
I'll report back what I find out.

Thanks!
Joel.