Hi,

I am wondering if there is any way to remove an entry from the active dialog
list?
I mean, assuming that Kamailio did not get any BYE related to a call for some
reason and that I want that call to be “killed” from dialog memory before
reaching the lifetime timeout.

What I already tried with no success: sending a request to Kamailio catched by
a dedicated route of the script then:

  *   using the dlg_get function (with the target call as parameter) then
send_bye function (then dropping the BYE request generated by the dialog module
in the onsend_route with the drop function): no success. Dialog module
correctly generates BYE requests but dialog related to the call is kept in
memory until its lifetime timeout (and BYE requests are not dropped in the
onsend_route either).
  *   using the dlg_get function then dlg_set_timeout to set a very low timeout
value for that particular call. No successs: Trying to update a bogus dlg as
critical error.

Could some RPC commands or whatever help me to accomplish what I try to do?
Thanks

Julien