Hi,

I am trying to use KEMI lua that needs kemix module (for KSR.kx.<...>).

I wonder if there is any pre-built Debian package that include the kemix
module, something like kamailio-<...>-modules, that I can install? Or do I
need to build from source with kemix in included_modules?

On a related question, for the kamailio-<...>-modules packages how do I
find out what modules are included in each of these package? E.g. things
like kamailio-lua-modules, kamailio-mysql-modules etc. are easy to guess,
while kamailio-nth, kamailio-utils-modules etc. are not so easy.

Thank you!
Yufei