Hello,

indeed app_jsdt can load only one script file.

The reason was that javascript didn't seem to have the concept of
including files and, not being very familiar with the language and the
duktape interpreter, I was not sure what happens if executing a file
over another one in the same context. So I didn't spent time to code
something that might have been useless anyhow. If someone wants to add
it, then I am fine with it.

Duktape JS interpreter v1 had a require() function to import JS modules
from external files, but it was moved as an extension module for duktape
v2. Not sure if that would be useful either.

Cheers,
Daniel

Funding: https://www.paypal.me/dcmierla