On 12/09/2020 05.51, Gholamreza Sabery wrote:
Hi,

I checked rtpengine's documentation, and I wonder what happens if I use SRTP-DTLS with rtpengine? My connection will be hop by hop encrypted with rtpengine, or like TURN my connection will remain end-to-end encrypted??

In most cases, rtpengine will act as the DTLS termination point. There is however a special passthrough mode, which is enabled when ICE=force-relay mode is used, and then rtpengine will simply pass the DTLS packets through (because it cannot guarantee that it will even get to see them).

Cheers