Hi to all,
In a scenario, we need to change the destination of users' registration
requests when they send the first 'Register' to Kamailio-A and it replies 401
to the user, next time the user sends 'Register' to Kamailio-B.
User------Register-------> Kamailio-A
User<-----401--------------Kamailio-A
User-------Register--------> Kamailio-B

RFC says we can't use the Record-Route for register because it doesn't create a
dialog.Is there any option, header that Kamailio-A puts in the 401, and after
that users send register to the Kamailio-B?
Thank you.BR,Hossein