Hi,

Is there a means of appending new branches from config script for a transaction
which is already proceeding in the background, without using `tsilo`?

That is to say, I have an async transaction which is resumed in an async worker
and is t_relay()’d away to some destination. Meanwhile, I have learned about
new destinations for it to try via an incoming registration, and would like to
append additional parallel forking branches to that transaction, even though it
is already proceeding.

ts_append() does this for me; the issue I have is that it is mediated through a
registrar, but I am not a registrar. My registrar is upstream, and my proxy is
just a front-end to it. So, in essence, I require something like `tsilo` at a
more general level, where contacts can be populated by some other mechanism
rather than being learned via callbacks out of `usrloc`.

Is there a way to accomplish this?

Cheers,

— Alex

Tel: +1-706-510-6800 / +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free)