Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

> is it the latest stable point version 5.6.2, or the latest version from
> branch 5.6?

Latest from 5.6.  I just built new Debian package like this:

MEMDBG=1 $(MAKE) FLAVOUR=kamailio cfg prefix=/usr cfg_prefix=$(BASEDIR) ...

-I does not show DBG_QM_MALLOC. Instead DBG_SR_MEMORY is shown.  Is is
the same thing and the Memory Manager Debugging instructions are old?

> Is it accounting done to database, syslog or radius?

Accounting is to syslog.

-- Juha