Dear Kamailio users,

Im new to kamailio so excuse me if the question doesnt make sense. I have an
asterisk server with private IP address behind the NAT . Is it possible to have
a Kamailio Server with Public IP Address as a proxy server for my asterisk ?

What I want to achieve is that remote users should be able to call internal
users who are registered in the Asterisk . The problem here is that Asterisk
does not have public IP address and I want the remote users to be registered in
my asterisk .
Best WishesJ. sh