Hi All,

I am playing around with the dlg_req_within to send  a REINVITE to toggle some
rtpengine parameters and this works fine.

The first time I use the command after tracking the dialog, it sends a REINVITE
with an incremented CSEQ value.

However when I issue it again, it sends another REINVITE but with the same CSEQ
value, so again 2 for example.

How can you ensure its incremented or can you set it somehow?

As would like to generate at least 2 reinvites per dialog.

Many thanks

Jon