From: David Villasmil via sr-users <sr-users@lists.kamailio.org>
Sent: Montag, 20. November 2023 19:44
To: Kamailio (SER) - Users Mailing List <sr-users@lists.kamailio.org>
Cc: David Villasmil <david.villasmil.w...@gmail.com>
Subject: [SR-Users] sips to sip

Hello guys,

I have this setup where one side is TLS and the other UDP. Normally this works
fine, but we have this provider sending sips as the schema everywhere (from,
to, rr, contacts), kamailio sends the same sips to the upstream usp freeswitch.

My problem is when FS sends back a 200OK and kamailio forwards it back to the
provider, the provider sends an ACK and kamailio can't match it with the dialog
and doesn't know where to forward it.

i think this is happening because FS when is sees SIPS is setting the contact
port as 5081 instead of the usual 5080...

Regards,

David Villasmil
email: david.villasmil.w...@gmail.com<mailto:david.villasmil.w...@gmail.com>
phone: +34669448337