Hello,

On 05.12.23 14:50, Stefan-Cristian Mititelu via sr-users wrote:

> Hello,
>
> When writing kemi cfg (python in my case), is there any way to get rid
> of standard cfg shared variables and use kemi cfg variables instead?
>

> E.g. Instead of $shv(blabla) (in standard config) can I use some
> global python var called 'blabla'? Is it seen and shared by all
> kamailio processes? Or I still need to use
> KSR.pv.get/set("$shv(blabla)") ?

the global python native variables are per process, so you can't replace
$shv(...) with them. The python ones are more like $var(...) from kamailio.

However, instead of the generic KSR.pv.get/set(), you can use the
alternative KEMI functions -- see them starting at:

  -
https://www.kamailio.org/docs/tutorials/devel/kamailio-kemi-framework/modules/#ksrpvxshv_get

Cheers,
Daniel

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla (@ asipto.com)
twitter.com/miconda -- linkedin.com/in/miconda