Hahah LOL seriously I am just sucked up.

It's all good. We have not detected any issues.

Hostname:        Matches Common Name or/and SAN
Expired:         No (78 days till expiration)
Public Key:      We were unable to find any issues in the public key of
end-entity certificate
Trusted:         Yes, we were able to verify the certificate
Self-Signed:     No, the end-entity certificate is not self-signed
Chain Issues:    No, we were unable to detect any issues in the certificate
chain sent by the server
Weak signatures:         No, certificates sent by the server were not signed
utilizing a weak hash function
OCSP Status:     OCSP Responder returned "good" status for the end-entity
certificate

I have flowroute Carrier, Can we setup trunk with Flowroute to test if it works
fine or not. in this way at least we can test our kamailio if it works fine.

should I create the Flowroute trunk in the same way as it also has techprefix,
username and password.