Hello,

Wonderful! Thank you Daniel.

Regards,

Igor.

De : Daniel-Constantin Mierla <mico...@gmail.com>
Envoyé : vendredi 12 janvier 2024 11:17
À : Igor Potjevlesch <igor.potjevle...@gmail.com>; 'Kamailio (SER) - Users
Objet : Re: [SR-Users] Internal DNS resolver

Hello,

the core rpc lack proper documentation, not like the case of modules. In this
case, the code should be suggestive of what parameters have to be provided:

  - https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/blob/master/src/core/dns_cache.c#L4744

For each of those values, the corex docs for dns_cache parameter should give
details.

Cheers,
Daniel