> On Mar 23, 2024, at 7:19 PM, Ovidiu Sas <o...@voipembedded.com> wrote:
>
> Things could cascade due to retransmission.
> It all depends on how much the system is loaded and the type of the traffic
> and message handling in kamailio.
> Sometimes the system recovers and works ok for a while until the next burst.

Sometimes.

I still don't think enlarging the packet queue is good general advice for
increasing throughput or better handling a load of X CPS.

Under very specific parameters outlined in this discussion, it might help.
Outside of those parameters, it's pretty useless.

--
Alex Balashov
Principal Consultant