Hello,

On 6/3/10 10:18 AM, jessica Achkar wrote:
Hello,
I need to configure my SER to support multidomain. I am working on solaris 10 and on the SER bundled version of SER.
I have the domain module but i don't have the mediaproxy module.
mediaproxy module has nothing to do with multi-domain. Perhaps the bundle config includes usage of nathelper module and rtpproxy.

What version you run?

Cheers,
Daniel

When i type serctl help the serctl add domain isn't included so what should i modify in my ser.cfg file.
Thank you

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Asterisk SIP Router Masterclass
Malaga, Spain - July 5-9, 2010