On 7/21/10 1:04 PM, Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul wrote:
On Jul 21, 2010 at 09:58, Daniel-Constantin Mierla<mico...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Hello,

I am planning to release minor version 3.0.3 by beginning of next
week. Please commit there what you think it needs to be fixed for
this release.
I'll have to backport some tcp fixes (which are now only in
adnrei/tcp_tls_changes), so for my point of view this minor release
should happen after the 3.1 freeze (so that we have some time to do
backports).
I was thinking for 3.0.3 mainly to incorporate in an official release the fixes for xmlrpc module. Probably the fixes coming from 3.1 branches will be done in about 1 month and we can release then 3.0.4.

Cheers,
Daniel

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla