On 09/01/2010 02:57 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:

On 9/1/10 8:48 PM, Alex Balashov wrote:
The topoh module doesn't touch IP-identifying SDP information, does it?

Has there been any interest in implementing that down the road?

you can use rtpproxy to hide the endpoint ips for media (and do the rtp
relay). if you just need to change sdp ips, then sdp mangler functions
should do it.

I suppose that is all I can really do. After all, if I send fake SDP endpoints to one or more endpoints, they will actually try to send media to that destination. :(

The desire is to hide SDP endpoints from a customer somehow for security reasons without using a media relay.

I don't really see how it can happen, though.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC