I used AVPs back when I used to use the Perl module...

On 10/11/2010 08:06 AM, "Nicolas Rüger" wrote:

Hello,

any ideas for parameter passing to perl-scripts are appreciated!!!

Regards,

Nicolas

-------- original--------

Hello,

is there any chance to pass parameters (like from_uri or to_uri) from the
kamailio routing logic to a perl script?

I know that the whole sip message is provided as parameter but I wonder if
there's a way to pass just the caller's uri (from tag) or the callee's uri (to
tag) as a second parameter to the perl script.

By using xlog it's clear that in $fu and $ru one can find the uri's.

   xlog("from: $fu to: $ru \n")

OUTPUT: "from: sip:use...@mykamailio.de to:use...@mykamailio.de"

BUT using these variables as a second parameter in perl_exec() leads to an
error on kamailio start-up cause of bad config file.

   perl_exec("my_perl_script",$fu);

Any suggestions or ideas???

Thank you...

Regards,