On 10/25/2010 04:16 PM, Javier Gallart wrote:
Hello

sorry if this sounds too "newbie". I'm interested in the drouting module. The first INVITE is correctly forwarded to the gw foudn in the drouting table:
if (is_method("INVITE") && !has_totag()) {
                do_routing("0");
                record_route();
        }
However for subsequent messages (ACK, BYE) in the dialog I don't know how to keep track of the ip resolved by the drouting logic so the messages are correctly forwarded to the same gw. I've made some tests using the dialog module with no success. Any hint?

Thanks in advance

Javier
Hello

You might want to use loose_route() to perform loose routing (defined in RFC 3261) of in-dialog requests. (Loose_route also performs strict routing)

if (has_totag()){
    loose_route();
    t_relay();
    exit;