Hi Timo,

On 4/19/11 12:47 PM, Timo Reimann wrote:
Hey,

On 12.04.2011 12:57, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
soon we should sketch the roadmap for the next major release 3.2. There
are some private git branches with lot of work on it, so we need to
synchronize a bit and decide about the proper time: before or after summer.

Several devels will be in Berlin for Linuxtag, but no so much
overlapping for a big face to face meeting, therefore might be better to
have a IRC chat conference sometime in the near future. Next week will
be fine for me, say Wednesaday till Friday, in the afternoon to allow
fair time of the day for US timezones.
Is the virtual meeting going to take place some day this week? Or shall
I postpone it to next week after Easter?
I forgot was the week before the Easter and proved that it is vacation in many countries or busy shopping times. I do not know about the availability in the week after the Easter. If there are many devs ready to join, it is fine for me, otherwise we can postpone after the LinuxTag, so we can sum up discussions done by the people present there.

Cheers,
Daniel

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla