On 5/5/11 12:40 PM, Sebastian Damm wrote:
Hi,

On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 8:33 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <mico...@gmail.com <mailto:mico...@gmail.com>> wrote:

        Wouldn't the same onreply_route be conserved for every branch?
         I can't see how any of our implementations would actually
        work if that weren't the case.

    Yes, the onreply_route will be conserved for the entire
    transaction and all its branches -- the last t_on_reply() called
    will be effective.

OK, thanks for the clarification. It still helps so that we can force this onreply_route only when at least one of the branches is detected to be behind NAT.

    Seems this was forgotten when we switched to the new tm (from ser
    at 3.0) and these functions were not enabled for the branch_route,
    but there is no reason they wouldn't work there -- probably nobody
    was using in this way lately. I just enabled the t_on_reply()
    function for branch_route, just fetch the latest version from git
    branch 3.1 and try again.

Thanks, I will update immediately.
There is an workaround for your version as well, just copy the content of the branch route in the 'route[xyz] {...}' and then execute route(xyz); in the branch route. Should work, it is the way I have my configs.

Cheers,
Daniel

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla