On 5/18/11 8:29 AM, Roman Yeryomin wrote:
On 2 May 2011 15:47, Daniel-Constantin Mierla<mico...@gmail.com>  wrote:

On 5/1/11 11:51 PM, Roman Yeryomin wrote:
On 27 April 2011 20:19, Roman Yeryomin<leroi.li...@gmail.com>    wrote:
On 27 April 2011 17:26, Daniel-Constantin Mierla<mico...@gmail.com>
  wrote:
Can you try with tcp disabled? i.e.,

disable_tcp=yes

in your config file.

Might be the way the module is initialized for tcp handling.

it segfaults anyway - see new log in attachment

so.. any thoughts?

I am out of the office for a while, I had not time to look anymore to it so
far and probably unable to troubleshoot more during this time - I have no
testing environment setup for this module. Maybe someone else can jump in,
otherwise I will resume later.

Sorry for disturbing... is there any chance?
it is, but I cannot promise a date yet -- too many things to catch up, while testing this is very inconvenient not having a way to troubleshoot.

Cheers,
Daniel

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla