Hello,

since several hours ago, the development of new features in master branch has been frozen, to allow proper testing for release of version 3.2.0. That means no new features should be committed to GIT master branch. Just before the release (expected in 1.5months) we will create a dedicate branch for 3.2.x series and master branch will be again open for new stuff.

Meanwhile, developers can use personal branches to push code in the public space.

GIT master branch will be used in this period for:
- bug fixing
- hammering of the new features in 3.2.0
- documentation improvements
- merging of duplicated modules

There are two good news for 3.2.0:
- the number of the new features is very impressive. Besides the old squad, we gained many new developers lately, coming with interesting contributions, therefore I am sure you'll have lot of fun testing them - the core components (transport layers, asynchronous processing, timers, locking & memory managers, a.s.o.) were barely touched since 3.0, so this is the 3rd release in a row using the new scalable core framework. That shows the maturity and there will be no much to focus on them

If you need assistance while trying some new features, feel free to email to sr-dev mailing list.

Cheers,
Daniel

Kamailio Advanced Training, Oct 10-13, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat