Hello,

On 8/19/11 2:58 PM, Rocío Ruz wrote:
Hello,

I am using kamailio ims extensions and I am observing some problems with pseudo-variable handling.

On the s-cscf the pseudo-variables are not 'translated' into the real values. When using xlog like this:

xlog("L_ERR", " found pai: $ai time [$Tf] \n");

I am finding :
 tail -f /var/log/syslog | grep found
invlcscs /usr/sbin/kamailio[21689]: ERROR: <script>: found pai: $ai time [$Tf]

However on the p-cscf the same case is correctly treated:
xlog("L_ERR", " found pai: $ai time [$Tf] \n");

invlcpcs /usr/sbin/kamailio[20540]: ERROR: <script>: found pai: sip:0188888...@open-ims.test;transport=UDP time [Fri Aug 19 14:05:44 2011]

I am using 3.1 kamalio version and I have added pv and xlog modules on the s-cscf. Why is the S-CSCF unable to read pseudo-variables?Could anybody please help me?
Can you double-check and see if the xlog module is the one from modules_k, not one from modules_s?

You can provide here the parts of config for loadmodule together with mpath/loadpath and we can say if the right one is loaded.

Cheers,
Daniel

Kamailio Advanced Training, Oct 10-13, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat