Hello,

On 9/20/11 9:19 AM, Juha Heinanen wrote:
Stefan Sayer writes:

The latter. The direction attribute from comedia draft is a media
level attribute. If it is set in the video stream only, it applies
only to the video stream. fix_nated_sdp should put it in the audio m
section as well.
stefan,

thanks for your reply.  i fixed fix_nated_sdp() function in sip router.
ok, ignore my previous email in this thread, I checked the file now, after the morning pull, and discovered you just did.

Cheers,
Daniel

Kamailio Advanced Training, Oct 10-13, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat