Daniel,

My bad, I was reading through the lines :(.

I now understand that setid_pvar is different than group pvar. I got the false understanding based on documentation saying:
"""
Parameter groupid is optional, when it is missing, then the matching will be done against all addresses in all groups. Upon a match, the 'grp_avp' will be set to groupid of matching address.
"""

All clear now, thanks!!!

DanB