If the add the Path header manually, then it is not seen by the registrar/usrloc module, asthe header will only be added when generating the "to be forwarded" message - and this never happens as the message terminates on the registrar. You could try msg_apply_changes() after adding the Path header.

regards
Klaus

http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/3.3.x/modules/textopsx.html#textopsx.msg_apply_changes