And if you're interested in learning more about the idea of Kamailio's suitability for an SBC role, see my blog post at Likewise.am:

http://www.likewise.am/2013/03/kamailio-as-an-sbc-session-border-controller/

-- Alex

On 04/29/2013 03:54 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
Hello,

On 4/23/13 8:35 AM, Vu Ngo thanh wrote:
I am interested in testing Kamaillio acting as an SBC. The SBC as
Outbound proxy server, the IPPhone can register to SIP Server via SBC
and make a call via SBC. the topology is bellow

The IP Phone A, The IP Phone B --------- register -------  FreeSwitch
(SBC-Outbound Proxy) -------- SIP Server

Could you please help me how to install and configure FreeSwitch as
SBC-Outbound Proxy ?
probably you get more help about installing and configuring FreeSwitch
from its mailing lists.

Here is a tutorial showing kamailio - freeswitch integration, in
different topology, but it may help to some extent:

   - http://kb.asipto.com/freeswitch:kamailio-3.3.x-freeswitch-1.2.x-sbc

Cheers,
Daniel

--