Hi All,

When my kamailio server receives an "invite" packet to make a call. I want
the kamailio server to make a decision about call routing. Whether to route
call to other kamailio server or route it to local user.
I want to base this decision on "domain" of called user. This "domain" is to
be picked from "Location List" in database. Both servers are using the same
database.
I have two tasks here. One is to pick the domain of user from "Location
Table" of Siremis.
And secondly, route this call to other server on basis of the string I get
from "Domain" of "Location Table".
Need help regarding changes in kamailio.cfg for this.

Any help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks,
Regards,
Aawaise