Hello,

On 26/09/14 07:51, aawaise wrote:
Hello,

  I installed kamailio and replaced kamailio.cfg with a customized
kamailio.cfg and replaced kamctlrc file also. And restarted the kamailio
server. Server gets started ok and after a minute or two, I get the error, "
'/usr/local/kamailio/sbin' doesnot belong to any package ". I am facing this
problem for quite some time now.
Any solution to this will be very helpful.
that log message doesn't look as a crash of kamailio. Maybe there is a daemon/tool checking installed files for security reasons.

Can you give full log message(s) from syslog?
Cheers,
Daniel

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla