----Messaggio originale----

Da: ovoshl...@gmail.com

Data: 6-ott-2014 22.02

Ogg: [SR-Users] multiple endpoints call

Hello. I have multiple endpoints registered at my kamailio with one account
(for example user1 registerd from norhway, USA, and Russia at one time), so
when I call from user2 to user1 I want to ring  all endpoints registered by
user1 account. Now I can ring only one, first entry at location table. What
setting may I use for this? Thanks