Hi Ovidiu,

On 18/10/14 00:37, Ovidiu Sas wrote:
Which is bad, it should be the IP of the FS server.
I investigated and I'm not sure this is the issue.

Unfortunately when I named the various addresses it obscured the fact that the ip address kamailio.int is the IP address of the freeswitch server - i.e. FS and Kamailio were hosted on the same machine for that test.

Regarding multiple interfaces the configuration does listen on two ports, one for internal and one for external. What benefit would making this on two distinct interfaces bring?

Cheers,

-nick