Thanks Daniel,

This was exactly what I was looking for.
I have also reviewed again your "Asynchronous Processing in Kamailio Configuration File" presentation from Kamailio World 2014 and it provided me an incredible amount of digested information regarding async processing(especially the part with push notification). Will follow that approach, and yes, it is a brilliant idea to pass the transaction indentifiers to CGR and process them in evapi reply route, so no more dependency on htable needed.

Cheers,
DanB