On 03.12.2015 12:30, Juha Heinanen wrote:
Richard Fuchs writes:

I have a prospective fix in a separate branch:
https://github.com/sipwise/rtpengine/tree/rfuchs/delete-branch

Can you please test it to see if it works for your use case, then I'll
merge into master.
Richard,

I had chance to test this branch and it worked as I expected.  With
earlier version these two offers:

Hello Juha,

If you have the scenario in place and some time for it, can you please try [1] for rtpengine module, kamailio side?

It is related to the pull-request for rtpengine hash table to keep the nodes selected for a call. We are not able to test it since we are not using rtpengine's via-branch feature. We are running it for ~ two weeks from now, in the test system, and didn't spotted problems so far (without via-branch).

Thank you,
1&1 Team

[1] https://github.com/smititelu/kamailio/commits/master