And, I also tried to set Kamailio and rtpengine daemon in a same machine,and use modparam(“rtpengine”, “rtpengine_sock”, “udp:localhost:7723”). And Kamailio can work functionally under this situation. rtpengine daemon can receive ping message from Kamailio and rtpengine daemon can work as suspected. So for the later case, is it supposed that Kamailio be in the same machine with same localhost address? Otherwise, what’s the reason for my ERROR?
You can try make use of the below parameter:

# Which local interface/IP should be used for the control channel
modparam("rtpengine", "force_send_interface", "X.X.X.X")

Thanks,
Stefan