On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 09:54:42AM +0100, Igor Potjevlesch wrote:
[mysql query fails]
> These errors are repeated many times and cause Kamailio to hang and don't
> reply to SIP requests. A reboot of Kamailio solves the issue.
>
> Anyone has already had this issue and had solved it?

This is "normal" behavior. The source of your problem is mysql though.
You might have locks or other performance killer at that moment running
mysql. My experience is that it wasn't necessary to restart kamailio,
once the mysqldb started responding again, calls would start to flow
again. In some instances kamailio crashed on these locked queries.

For acc there is a workaround is either to use async on mysql level:
http://blog.miconda.eu/2014/10/kamailio-42-tips-8-asynchronous.html

db_insert_mode 1  doesn't work with InnoDB backends. If you use InnoDB
set the mode to 2 and enable atleast 1 async worker (async_workers=1)
See:
http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.3.x/modules/acc.html#acc.p.db_insert_mode