Hi all,

   I am using MSILO module for the offline messaging feature. It is working
good. But If I send more than one message to the offline user. Those
messages are delivering in the reverse order. Please consider the following
scenario.

A sending B ( B is offline, so messages are stored in DB)

hi
hello
how are you

Now B comes online and registers. Kamailio sending the messages but App is
getting them in reverse order.

how are you
hello
hi

Is there any possibility to tell Kamailio to send them in order. ?

Thank you in advance.