On 28/02/2017 1:54 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
I am building the rpms, but I don't use them (a debian user here), if
anyone else wants to jump in to help with the rpm packaging, just reply
here, I can grant access to opensuse build system.

I've found and fixed it. There is a problem in the conditionals for rhel and centos. Would be happy to either send you a patch or commit to it directly; your choice. Just let me know the best way to go about that.

--
Trevor Peirce
AcroVoice Solutions Inc