Hi Daniel,
Just to give you feedback about the way i have implemented this.

I changed the way that i was trying to get it done.

Now I'm using the {line.sw,match} ( you had already mentioned this function
on an old email), to split the string by line, then i apply the following
regex: ^Calling-Name: ?(.{2,50}>)$.

This way I get what i need, that is the sip uri and display name.

Thank you.

José Seabra

--
Cumprimentos