Maybe there is an magic device? I know that if we have an asterisk, that
become to us with default configuration of rtp ports sets to 10000_20000.
And each call choose the one port fron that range. So if we have several
asterisks with default configuratiin of rtp, there is possibilities to have
2 concurent calls each through another asterisk instance with this same rtp
port. Am i right?

So mqybe this magic device could see source IP address and route rtp to
correct adterisk?

13.03.2017 7:15 AM "Alex Balashov" <abalas...@evaristesys.com> napisaƂ(a):