De : Daniel-Constantin Mierla [mailto:mico...@gmail.com]
Envoyé : vendredi 17 mars 2017 08:06
À : Ginhoux, Patrick <patrick.ginh...@fr.unisys.com>; Kamailio (SER) - Users
Objet : Re: [SR-Users] Search for kamailio PERL module for 5.0 level

Hello,

links for various distros were added at:

  * https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/packages/rpms#kamailio_50x

A short report back on mailing list saying if the packages work ok would be
appreciated.

Cheers,
Daniel

On 16/03/2017 16:25, Ginhoux, Patrick wrote:
Hi,

I just need to get the rpm but I have difficulties to find the correct link.
Can you help on this ?

Cordialement
Patrick GINHOUX