Note there are two variables that you may have to check:

  $mb - full SIP message (request/response) - headers and body

https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/cookbooks/devel/pseudovariables#mb_-_sip_message_buffer

  $rb - only the body for sip request/response (no headers)

https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/cookbooks/devel/pseudovariables#rb_-_body_of_requestreply

Cheers,
Daniel

On 17/03/2017 06:51, vi...@advaitamtech.com wrote:

> Yes. It worked.
>

> Thank you.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training - Mar 6-8 (Europe) and Mar 20-22 (USA) -
www.asipto.com
Kamailio World Conference - May 8-10, 2017 - www.kamailioworld.com