Hello,

indeed, the module was removed, along with the entire MI framework,
which was considered deprecated since more or less Kamailio 3.0, when it
was decided to go on for RPC interface. Besides the link to the wiki
pasted in previous email of this thread, some other details were posted
on the web:

  - https://www.kamailio.org/w/2016/12/mi-code-to-be-removed/
  - https://www.kamailio.org/w/2017/01/mi-code-removed/

Cheers,
Daniel

On 03.04.17 13:35, Ginhoux, Patrick wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I had the same issue for the MI_FIFO.
>

> Both are replaced the jsonrpcs module. See the 5.0 changes here :
> http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/install/upgrade/4.4.x-to-5.0.0
>
> *Modules*
>
> *Removed Modules*
>
> *mi_datagram*
>
> The *jsonrpcs* module can be used instead to execute RPC commands over
> datagram sockets (unix socket file, IPv4 or IPv6).
>
> *mi_fifo*
>
> The *jsonrpcs* module can be used instead to execute RPC commands over
> a FIFO file.
>
> Cordialement
>
> Patrick GINHOUX

Daniel-Constantin Mierla