[image: Image]<http://photohome.com/pictures/baby-pictures/mom-and-baby-1a.jpg>




In a dark winter night when the wind blew tight
Bearing all the pains you gifted me life
Before you could kiss my rosy cheeks once
To leave me for ever, you closed your eyes


I felt the emptiness in my life all the time
Without you my momm ; Stars never shone
I cried for your lap, I longed for your warmth
My wounded poor heart, Nobody could console


When I dream at night, when the world is quiet
>From the dark sky, through a beam of light
With your angel wings ; You always fly to me
With your sparkling eyes, with a divine smile


You wipe all my tears and caress my head
You hug me tenderly & kiss me on my forehead
You tell me fairy tales & sing a beautiful rhyme
I find the ultimate heaven ; In your lap my momm


--

Sash

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OWNER              : [email protected]; [!! Sriram Savarkar ¡¡]   
MODERATOR      : [email protected]                { !! Âjay Nayak !! }
MODERATOR      : [email protected]>,    "•–([NiCkkkDoN])–•" 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Sriram Savarkar" group.

To modify your list subscription, please send a blank email to:
For posting Messages: [email protected]
Subscribe               : [email protected]
Unsubscribe     : [email protected]
Visit Group     : http://groups.google.com/group/sriram-savarkar?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to